TriNetX at UTMB Health provides researchers the ability to explore a limited de-identified set of patient data. This tool is most useful for identification of patient cohorts in preparation for research.
TriNetX is the global health research network enabling healthcare organizations, biopharma and contract research organizations (CROs) to collaborate, enhance trial design, accelerate recruitment and bring new therapies to market faster.
Discover the potential and find out more about TriNetX!
- Optimize Clinical Research - Real-time access to patient populations, driven and refreshed by electronic medical record (EMR) data, to determine protocol feasibility, cohort analysis and site identification.
- Analyze Real-World Data - Longitudinal clinical data combined with state-of-the-art analytics for the creation of real-world evidence (RWE).
- Easy to use - Intuitive design.
- Predictive analytics - Projects rates at which new patients match eligibility criteria.
- Real-time - Scenario modeling for protocol feasibility.
- Network - Form collaborative networks with peer institutions and research their patient population.
- Secure - Compliant with international privacy regulations.
- Self-service - Access to fresh patient data.